Thursday, May 7, 2009

Red Wrong

Some may say that I am quite forth coming with my personal life; that I blog or blabber about things that make most people uncomfortable. I think I am actually READ WRONG quite often and have been since I was a teen. The truth is I have been very private and quiet about my inner most feelings and happenings in my life.

I AM drawn to a deep conversation or talking to someone about their life and their challenges. I am happiest when I am close to others and feel as though I have purpose and can impart those same feelings of purpose, worth and happiness in others. For others to feel totally loved and accepted in my presence is important to me. I know what it feels like to be in a place where you are not accepted, and it hurts!

If I had a dime for every time my mom says, "The bible says...", we tease her but we also love her beautiful spirit. The bible does say, do unto others as you would have done unto you.

It's so simple, but it does require some AWARENESS, it certainly doesn't come natural. At least it doesn't for me.

I took a color code test and it say I'm a Red, I think it's wrong!:) If you've never taken one of these tests I strongly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment