Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh No Not the R Word!

My recommendation? Don't do it! Tandin says, "Don't set your expectations too high, then you won't be disappointed."

Resolutions. I've done 'em. Oh believe me, I have stacks of planners with goals, New Year’s resolutions, schedules, have to, should's, want to's and could's.

I started my career, and launched my business with Tony Robbins chatter in my brain! You don't know who Tony Robbins is? He went from a homeless guy living out of his car to a millionaire hopelessly in love in less than a year! Ha! What an idol for an idealistic 23 year old business woman on fire!? I was an idiot!!!

A clip of Tony Robbins...if you dare:

Actually I like Tony Robbins, I have just found the softer approach works better for me...

So I write affirmations. Ahhh, you thought I'd given up on this form of self actualizing altogether? NEVER! (Unless I'm depressed, then it all goes to hell) Anyway an affirmation is a positive statement written to you about yourself as if it is already true.

Example: I always eat healthy and delicious food to keep my body and brain working in tip top condition!
(This is NOT exactly how one of my affirmations would read; it would be even a LITTLE too far-fetched for my cookie loving sub conscious mind to believe)


So the whole idea in life is learning how to set yourself up to winIf resolutions and goals work for you, GO FOR IT.

Otherwise you may want to try the softer side and not use the "R" word!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
    for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one project for several years,
    and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

    [url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day, sun shines!
    There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
    I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
    Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
    It gets down to choose a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

    You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
    [url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day, sun shines!
    There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
    I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
    Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
    It gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

    You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete