Sunday, November 8, 2009

Circles Never End

I think Life Comes Full Circle! If you don't think so, maybe two things are happening: 1) You haven't lived long enough, or, 2) You're not looking?

Do they mean anything? They do to me! The meaning of things become much clearer to me when I see certain things come to pass. Tragedies, relationships, love, life lessons, triumphs. There is an interconnectedness in all things if you look for it.

My experiences are mine and mine alone, and not worth sharing for they would really be meaningless to you. However I have found a deepening of appreciation for my life, my experiences and especially my relationships, because that is what makes my life enjoyable as I have contemplated these circles.

Some of my circles are complete...some are incomplete, but the good thing is circles never end...

No comments:

Post a Comment