Wednesday, July 27, 2016

God's Warriors

I had a short email conversation with a good friend last night and his last words to me were.... 

“God gives the fiercest battles to His strongest warriors.” 

This past year two of my very best friends have lost children. I believe it goes without saying that to bury a child is not the natural succession of life, but it does happen, and trying to make sense of it is beyond this life’s understanding.

Recently I have read several books on NDE (near death experience). It has brought me peace and a faith that heaven is all around us and loved ones watch over us continually. I believe that there are no “coincidences” and if we allow life to unfold and willingly embrace the good and the bad, it is then that we realize everything has a purpose.









And so i say, if you have faced tragedy, loss, disappointment and fear, you have experienced what it is to be human, for i know no one who has not. Sometimes it may seem as though some face insurmountable challenges, and it is to those i say, "You Are God's Warrior's!" 


3 comments:

  1. I have known you for years and you are a great example of a spiritual warrior. I have followed your blog off and on and have related on so many levels. You stopped writing for a while and I am glad you are back. I am inspired by you. Never give up the fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to both of you for your love and encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete