Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Wild Red Radish to Shut Up


Believe me I don't really have any interest in weeds! But sticking with my theme and trying to draw a parallel to life's lessons I guess has brought me all the way to the ground. So here are some words that were used to describe the Wild Radish: pithy, spongy, and irregular to name a few!

So here is what's on my mind...rather what seems to be on every bodies FREAKIN' mind, the economy. OMH, we know it, we should have known it, we have been over spending for way too long, But enough is enough! Can we talk about, read about or listen to something else?

When you enable bad behavior that is what you get bad behavior!

If the economy has got you down shut it off! I didn't say stick your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist, all I am saying is focus on what you DO have control or impact on in your little world, count your blessings and CHOOSE to be happy in spite of the bombardment of negativity in the media.

My mom fixed salads all the time when I was growing up and she would put those pesky little red radishes in her salads. I just learned to work around them. I'm trying to do the same with all this "over- abundance" of talk about the economy. I know it's tough, but how many times a day do I need to be reminded?

I could have a radish once a month and that would be just about right for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment