Thursday, March 18, 2010

Examination.

I am officially now on Spring break. My mind feels free yet cluttered. My body feels relaxed yet over burdened. My spirit feels content yet thirsty. How absolutely blessed I am to have this opportunity to be expanding my mind in college.

I am reminded, in fact teased, about when I was a little girl that everywhere I went I packed things with me, particularly books, stacks of them. Mom would say, "Lori, you cannot possibly read all of those on our way to town." Of course I knew I couldn't, but I never knew which one was going to strike my interest and so I'd bring all of them. It is still the same when I travel. I travel with a couple of novels, a business book, a spiritual book, several magazines, business reports...it really is pathetic!

So my thoughts after ten weeks of school having been out for twenty five. All things in life lend itself to another.

We spend so much time in this great free country of America trying to control our futures and our destinies, of which I am not saying that we shouldn't. What I am saying is that sometimes our days lack the meaning until what is important is threatened or lost. We go through the motions out of obligation or habit. I ask where is the authenticity in that?
Wherein this comes to mind...
Examination. Our lives deserve examination, regularly.

I got a grade back today on a midterm exam, it was a C. Today a C, is good enough.

1 comment:

  1. You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat world[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood methods to generate an income online.

    ReplyDelete