Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Blue pits

"Are you going to the Senior Cotillion?"
"No, I don't think so. It's $25 bucks!"
"Well, I'll pay if you decide to go!"

Later that night...decked out in black dress slacks, black dress shirt, and a black ball cap turned backwards. He's going! This is my baby. I am grateful, I want him to enjoy everything. I think he pretty much has.

12:28 p.m: "We are going to sleep on the blue pits." (I know what these are, you fall on them after high jump or pole vaulting.)
"Ok, did you have fun?"
"We had a blast!"
"I will probably be home about 4:00 or 5:00."
"Ok, be safe."

2:02 p.m.~is he really on the blue pits? Is he making out with some girl? Nooo. Right now they are all laying on the blue pits talking and laughing. Go back to sleep.~

3:13 p.m.~oh I hope he still on those blue pits having a great time! Memories in the making. He will remember these days forever. I wish I could go see what they are doing. Hear what they are saying. He better still be on those blue pits! If not, oh I hope he is just safe. I hope he is home soon. He said 4:00 or 5:00. What time is it again? ~

My dream: My baby is about 3 versions of himself at about age 9-10. I look at all 3 of him all at once and I am confused, why are there 3? All 3 are soooo delightful.

4:58 p.m.~he better be home by now! I'm going to check! Breath deep, he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment