Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Peanut Butter & Red Jam Toast


I have toast almost every day. I used to eat cookies...EVERY DAY. I love them still, however my body did not so much. So peanut butter and red raspberry simply fruit on a piece of wheat toast has become the filler. Sometimes second choice is actually better for us.

Sometimes we make compromises in life. At least if we grow up we learn we have to. Toast is not so bad, at least it's not something like, rice cakes...OH! I actually have learned to like those too!!

Put a diet coke along my side and I'm a pretty happy girl. It's the simple things in life that toast my campfire smore's. There were many who thought I would never camp too! Never prejudge!

So if you find your nose in a jam, don't sweat the small stuff! And almost everything is small stuff!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thus is all i eat for breakfast every day!!!!! Im wondering how bad is it to eat this much of it?

    ReplyDelete