Saturday, March 23, 2013

Who Owns What?

Honestly so much happens within a few weeks time that just living the very moment becomes a way of life 1) by cognitive choice, 2) by survival, and 3) by default after discipline. And it does produces a peace and contentment even among all the curve balls thrown...whether they be personal, professional, spiritual or family oriented.

I had to absolutely snicker to myself as i walked out of the salon this week after helping a lady who had commented before leaving for an extended trip, "I would have just died if I would have had to go shop for a new blush!" Needless to say...I helped her replace an old color with a new one that was nearly the same color. OH dear ME...I think she is going to survive!!!

Do NOT get me wrong! This is my business, and I am not making light or fun of my wonderful and loyal clientele i have had for 25 years, but in good perspective, and it is all a matter of perspective, we are talking blush here! And I do appreciate the gesture of how much she loves Phazes products and my recommendations; but I suppose the important thing to assimilate here is what one persons crisis is, really, one persons crisis!!

Most things we experience are in the way we view them, i.e., our perspective, our awareness, I suppose one could say in the way we process them. 


I find it so refreshing that at 49 my world is a friendly environment. I own my own life and I live the intentions of my heart. I still have to work at it. Every day. Every night. Like watching someone like Wayne Dyer (above) to slap me up side the head and keep my feet on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment