Saturday, June 7, 2008

Everything's Green

I am riding in a rental car on Sunset Blvd. Everything is lush and green all around us. The abundance I feel permeates. My youngest son and I will be setting sail tomorrow for a week in Mexico.

Green is a friendly color. My boys are my friends and I LOVE spending time with them. We talk, but we also relate. I believe they feel comfortable being themselves around me. I always want to know who they really are. They are incredible.

Acceptance is important to me. Probably because I have not always felt it. I hope when others are around me they do feel unconditional love and acceptance. It must first start from within, this is a journey.

I will be on a ship for 7 days with many young beautiful girls with teenage bodies. I will basically be downright GREEN with envy. This is not good for self acceptance. Sometimes even when we know we have self destructive thoughts...we still cannot help ourselves. That we DO have to accept!

No comments:

Post a Comment