Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It takes all Kinds of Flowers to make a Bouquet

YouTube - How I would describe Bipolar Disorder........

I found this video on YouTube. I thought it was quite unique and one way to understand how a bipolar mind works when it is unhealthy. Keep in mind that when proper medication is found some that suffer from this illness can find a healthy lifestyle.

Unfortunately it can be a very devastating disease for many. The statistics are 20% of the population have a mental illness, with 4% of those being bipolar.

1 comment:

  1. Lori, I first of all want to tell you how much I love you. I couldn't finish reading your blog without bawling my eyes out. Reading out your life glued me to my bed reading your experiences. I think so many people could learn what life is about and cool their judgments if they had an opportunity to read this. I've never worked around so many feelings and emotion as I have in the hospitals and with our home care and hospice patients. I wish I could schedule you to speak but I do know you have a busy schedule. You are one if not the most amazing woman and thriver I know. I love you so much more after understanding what you face with your illness. The world is a brighter and better place because you are a part of it!

    ReplyDelete