Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hot Pink Fish Kisses


From one cracked pot to another...I got this email from my sister. It was perfect. I expected some humorous slam to put a smile on my face, but it was actually a very touching beautiful message. That's my sister you never know what you're gonna get!

She is so very special to me and I love her dearly, she sends me more emails than anyone. The one thing I know with her...it is going to have backgrounds, flowers, kisses, jumping things, and that is just the intro! I cannot open her email on my iphone, there is not enough RAM. She has perfected the art of getting excited about the little things and we love teasing her about it...she takes it all in stride and keeps on being over-the-top HER!

I have this thing about emails, they can be funny, touching, rank, informative, whatever. I open them, decide if I am going to read them, and if I do and get to the bottom... and then it tells me to forward/send whatever, to 5/10/50 whatever, friends/family/acquaintances, like they care whatever, so I will be happy/rich/responsible, or I won't be a low life jerk/uncaring/irresponsible/no good for nothin' winch that does not care about dying cats in Africa!!!! It's not as if I don't carry enough guilt of my own, cut the guilt crap. Is this how we motivate one another?

I think the HoT PinK fish kisses would work better!

No comments:

Post a Comment